The best way to make Football Manager 2023 more immersive is by adding kits and logos to add that extra touch of visual realism.
Unlike mods with other games, Football Manager 2023 mods are quite simple and involve downloading and installing a file.
This page explains how to install kits and mods in this year’s edition on PC. For those using consoles or mobile devices, you will unfortunately miss out!
How to install kits and logo packs in Football Manager 2023
Here are the easy steps to add logos and kits to your FM23 game:
1. First of all, you will need to install WinRAR or a similar program, or verify that your computer is capable of opening compressed files. This helps extract all the kits and logos that have been packed into a single larger file.
2. Download the logo and kit packages that catch your eye. SortItOutSI usually has the best sets, and their TCM Logo Mega Pack and Kit Mega Pack stand out once again. Both contain thousands of logos and kits respectively.
3. Once you have started playing FM23, the game will have created a folder in your Documents labeled “Interactive Sports”. Here you will find a folder ‘Football Manager 2023’ and you will need to open it.
4. After opening the ‘Football Manager 2023’ folder, you will need to create a ‘Graphics’ folder (without the quotes) and open it.
5. If you are installing new kits, you will need to create a new folder called ‘Kits’ here, and if you are installing logos, create a folder called ‘Logos’. Whatever you are about to install, open that folder.
6. Open the package you downloaded and extract the files to save them in the above folder. So if you are installing kits, make sure the extracted files are saved in the ‘Kits’ folder, for example. The folder path you will see is: Your PC > Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2023 > Graphics > Kits (or Logos, depending on which one you are installing).
7. Now you need to load FM23 and select your saved game. Click the FM logo in the upper right corner and select “Preferences.”
8. Search for ‘skin’ and make sure to select the ‘Reload skin when changes are committed in Preferences’ checkbox in the results. Click confirm and you should be all set.
That’s really all! There is no long and complicated process like the one you have to face in the world of Skyrim or GTAV modding, and after this simple process, in a matter of minutes you will have a modified version of FM23 that provides even more authenticity to manage your favorite . football team.
Looking for more help? We’ve got an explanation of the wonderkids and the best free agents and cheap players in Football Manager 2023.