Who are Mo Farah’s parents?
So who are Mo Farah’s parents? According to our research, Mo Farah’s parents are Mukta Farah and Amran Farah. Mo Farah, born March 23, 1983, is a British long-distance runner.
|real name||Sir Muhammad Muktar Jama Farah|
|Nick name||Mo Farah|
|date of birth||March 23, 1983|
|age||40 years old|
|high||175 cm, 5 feet 9 inches|
|weight||65 kg (143 lbs)|
|place of birth||Mogadishu, Somalia|
|Profession||british distance runner|
|Country of Citizenship||British|
|eye color||dark brown|
Who is Mo Farah?
Mo Farah is a famous British long-distance runner who has left an indelible mark on the world of track and field. Farah was born in Mogadishu, Somalia, on March 23, 1983, and his journey to becoming a global sporting icon is a testament to his talent and dedication.
Farah’s family moved to England when he was eight, and it was in his new home that his athleticism began to shine. He rose quickly through the ranks of British athletics, specializing in distance running.
His breakthrough came at the 2012 London Olympics, where he won two gold medals in the 5,000 meters and 10,000 meters, exciting the domestic audience. Farah’s unique ‘Mobot’ celebration became iconic as he achieved victory after victory in international competitions.
mo farah age
Mo Farah is 40 years old and celebrates his birthday on March 23. Farah was born in Mogadishu, Somalia, in 1983, and his age reflects the experience and wisdom he has accumulated during an illustrious long-distance running career. His journey from a young immigrant to becoming a British sporting legend is testament to his hard work and dedication.
Mo Farah’s impressive career is filled with medals and records. He continued his dominance of distance running with further success at subsequent Olympics and World Championships, cementing his status as one of the greatest distance runners in history.
Mo Farah height and weight
Mo Farah is approximately 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm) tall and maintains an active weight of around 65 kg (143 lbs). His physique reflects the leanness and muscularity required for long-distance running, allowing him to maintain superior speed and endurance during races. Farah’s combination of size, speed and endurance played a major role in his success as a distance runner, allowing him to compete at the highest levels of international competition.
175 cm (5 ft 9 in)
|65 kg (143 lbs)|
Mo Farah Nationality
Mo Farah is a British long-distance runner of Somali origin who later became a British citizen. Farah began his journey to British citizenship when he moved to the UK with his family as refugees when he was eight years old.
Mo Farah’s official nationality is British and he has proudly represented Great Britain at international sporting events throughout his career. His story is emblematic of Britain’s long history of welcoming immigrants and refugees and giving them the opportunity to succeed and contribute to British society.
Farah’s achievements on the track and field, including multiple Olympic and World Championship gold medals, have made him not only a British sporting hero but a symbol of diversity and inclusion in British society. His story resonates with people around the world, demonstrating the power of sport to transcend borders and unite people from all backgrounds under one flag.
Mo Farah’s acting career
- Mo Farah is a famous British long-distance runner who left an indelible mark on the track and field world, especially in the 5,000-meter and 10,000-meter events. Notably, he is the only athlete to win four Olympic gold medals in the 5,000 meters and 10,000 meters.
- Farah was born in Mogadishu, Somalia, in 1983, and his life took a major turn when his family moved to the UK when he was eight. It was at school that his running talent was first recognized and his potential as a world-class runner began to emerge.
- Farah’s first international appearance in 2006 propelled him into the elite ranks of distance runners. His path to success culminated in a victory in the 5,000 meters at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London, a victory he repeated at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.
- In addition to the Olympics, Farah also has an impressive six world championship gold medals, in the 5000m and 10,000m events. His accomplishments cemented his status as one of the greatest distance runners in the history of the sport.
- A role model for aspiring athletes, Farrah embodies dedication and unwavering commitment to excellence. In addition to being a sports icon, he is also a philanthropist who uses his platform to raise awareness of the challenges faced by refugees.
- Mo Farah’s notable achievements include four Olympic gold medals, six World Championship gold medals, European and Commonwealth Games 5000m titles, and being knighted in 2017.
Disclaimer: The above information is for general information purposes only. All information on this website is provided in good faith, but we make no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on this website.