Cookie Delivery Helper is one of the quests in Destiny 2’s The Dawning seasonal event.
The goal is to cook and deliver cookies to various characters who have supported your Guardian over the years. There are a wide variety of ingredients to collect and a number of deliveries to make.
This page details how to start Cookie Delivery Helper, how to complete Cookie Delivery Helper, and what the Cookie Delivery Helper rewards are.
In this page:
Destiny 2: Season of the Seraphim – The Dawn Event
How to start Cookie Delivery Helper in Destiny 2
Before you can become an expert at delivering cookies, you must first prove your baking mettle in The Great Last City Bake Off, a short introductory mission called The Dawning.
Visit Eva Levante at the Tower and she will guide you through a series of very simple steps to bake a gift for Zavala and deliver it to her. She’ll even provide you with the ingredients and she’ll show you how to use the Event Card for this year’s Dawn.
As soon as you finish the last step, she will assign you the Cookie Delivery Helper quest and you can start spreading Christmas cheer throughout what’s left of the Solar System.
How to complete Cookie Delivery Helper in Destiny 2
The Cookie Delivery Helper mission is very simple, although it may take a little time. Through a series of seven mission steps, you’ll be tasked with baking Christmas treats and delivering them to the right people.
Each Dawn Candy will cost you one specific common ingredient, one specific rare ingredient, and 15 Dawn Essences (10 if your Christmas Oven is a Masterpiece).
The steps of the Cookie Delivery Helper mission are:
Step 1: Bake cookies for allies using Vex Milk and other ingredients.
- Tapioca Telemetry (Vex Milk and Bullet Spray) to Banshee-44
- Infinite Forest Cookies (Vex Milk and Impossible Heat) at Saint-14
- Fail Safe Lavender Ribbon Cookies (Vex Milk and Personal Touch)
Step 2: Bake cookies for allies using Ether Cane and other ingredients.
- Hot Crossfire Buns (Ether Cane and Balanced Flavors) to Ada-1
- Gentleman’s Shortbread Cookies (Ether Cane and Perfect Flavor) for Devrim Kay
- Blueberry Crumblers (ether cane and bullet spray) for Shaw Han
- Eliksni Birdseed (Ether Cand and Personal Touch) to Louis, the Hawthorne bird
Step 3: Bake rally cookies using Cabal Oil and other ingredients.
- Chocolate Cookies (Cabal Oil and Zero Flavor) by Amanda Holliday
- Traveler Donut Holes (Cabal Oil and Flash of Inspiration) at Ikora Rey
- Vanilla leaves (mackerel oil and spicy flavor) to Shaxx
Step 4: Bake cookies for allies using chitin powder and other ingredients.
- Ascending Oatmeal Raisin Cookies (Chitin Powder and Finishing Touch) at Eris Morn
- Lucent Crunch (Chitin Powder and Perfect Flavor) for Fynch
- Snowballs with glitter powder (chitin powder and multifaceted flavors) for Tess Everis
Step 5: Bake cookies for allies using Taken Butter and other ingredients.
- Dark Chocolate Specks (taken with butter and zero flavor) for The Drifter
- Strange Cookies (Born with Butter and Electric Flavor) at Xur
- Classic Butter Cookies (Made from Butter and Excellent Texture) to Eva
Step 6: Bake cookies for allies using Dark Ether Cane and other ingredients.
- Sweet and sour biscotti (dark ether cane and balanced flavors) a Crow
- Starwort Thins (Dark Ether Cane and Dark Frosting) to Exo Stranger
- Cookies of Bad Fortune (Cane of Dark Aether and Impossible Heat) to Petra Venj
Step 7: Masterfully work the Christmas oven.
Once you’ve completed the seventh and final mission, you’re done! You have once again proven that it is better to give than to receive and you have spread goodwill among some of your closest allies. Well done!
The Season of the Depths is here along with the Into the Depths quest. You can also know how to go fishing! Don’t forget to keep an eye on the Lost Sector and King’s Fall challenge rotation schedule!
What is the quest reward for completing Cookie Delivery Helper in Destiny 2?
So what do you get for jumping through all these baking hoops?
Honestly, not much beyond the feelings of joy you convey.
Mastering your Christmas oven has the advantage of reducing the amount of Essence of Dawn needed to bake from 15 to 10, which will be useful as you progress through the steps of the Dawn Event card based on deliveries.
To view this content, please enable targeting cookies. Manage cookie settings