Happy Friendship Day 2023: Friendship Day is celebrated annually on the first Sunday of August. This year it is celebrated on August 6.
Twinkle Updated: Aug 6, 2023 09:42 IST
Happy Friendship Day 2023
Friendship Day 2023: Friendship Day in India is celebrated on the first Sunday of the month of August. It became popular among teenagers and young adults in the early 1990s due to the influence of Bollywood films. Friends tie a knot (friendship band) with each other as a gesture of celebration of their friendship.
Below are some really thoughtful messages and wishes to help you celebrate Friendship Day this year. Move to down:
Friendship Day 2023: Wishes for Friends
- To my closest friend: I want to express my gratitude for staying by my side no matter what. I value my friendship with you every day. Happy friendship Day!
- I want you to know that you are more than just a friend to me; You are a tower of support in my life on this wonderful day. I wish you a happy Friendship Day, my friend.
- Having a friend like you in my life is a blessing; You are a rare find. I wish a lot of love and fun on this Friendship Day.
- Let’s toast to all the beautiful memories we created together. Happy Friendship Day, my accomplice!
- You always held me down, trust me when I didn’t! Thank you for being my biggest support and encourager.
- Hello Bestie, Our bodies may be in different cities but our hearts share the same revelry. Happy friendship Day!
- When everyone was busy finding the bad in me, you helped me focus on all the good. Thanks for being my Rock!
- A good friend really makes life better. Greetings to the friend who brightens my day and makes me smile. Happy friendship Day!
- Our connection is woven of love, trust, and humor. May this fabric of friendship hold together all the beautiful colors forever. Best wishes!
- I count you as the most important person in my life. Sending love and life your way. Happy friendship Day!
Friendship Day 2023: Messages for your dear friends
- My dear friend, thank you for making my life brighter and more meaningful. You have truly been an amazing friend.
- A friend who understands what has not been said and supports it without judging. Happy Friendship Day, my guiding star!
- You were the one who was at my worst and celebrated the best I could! Thank you for choosing me every day.
- Kudos to our laughter, tears, and countless memories we’ve shared. Let’s celebrate our friendship every day so as not to be left empty with our memories!
- Hi Buddy, thanks for being home away from home. Happy friendship Day!
- Virtual hugs, kisses and affection to my better half. I am very lucky to have you in my life. Happy Our Day!
- Hey, my hero without a cape, we really can conquer the world together. Happy friendship Day!
- On this day of friendship, I want to express my gratitude for the bond we share. Thank you for all the happiness you brought to my life.
- Hey you, you are important today, tomorrow, tomorrow and always. Happy friendship Day!
- To the one who chose me over all the mess, I did it in my life. Happy friendship Day!
Friendship Day 2023: Quotes
- “Time does not take away friendship, nor does separation.” – Tennessee Williams
- “Life is a horrible, ugly place where you don’t have a best friend.” – Sarrah Dessen
- “If you have two friends in your life, you are lucky. If you have a good friend, you are more than lucky.” – S.E. Hinton
- “Your friends will know you better in the first minute they know you than your acquaintances will in a thousand years.” -Richard Bach
- “When friendships are real, they are not threads of glass or frost, but the most solid things we can know.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you haven’t really learned anything.” – Muhammad Ali
- “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” -Henry Ford
- “A day without a friend is like a jar without a single drop of honey inside.” – Winnie the Pooh
- “Separating doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew up next to each other; our roots will always be entangled.” -Ally Condie
- “It is the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense and that their nonsense be respected.” -Charles Lamb
The Friendship Day celebration began in 1958. To make it a global celebration, Nane Annan appointed Winne the Pooh as a global friendship ambassador to the UN in 1998. Later, the event was also co-sponsored by the Department of Public Information of the ONU. and Disney.
I hope this is enough to make your day better. Happy friendship Day!!
Important days and dates in August 2023